Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

The Columbian Exchange

Teaser week:
Day 3- Environment & Exploration
Activity 3- The Columbian Exchange


For this activity, please think of someone who has had a positive impact on your life. Who is this person? What did they do that was positive?
On your blog, please tell us about this person.
Someone who has put an impact in my life is Bangtan Soyeondan (BTS) because they make me happy and feel better in myself. I love other multiple Kpop groups but since I discovered BTS first I feel like it deserves to be my idol. 
Listening to their music has inspired me to love myself and express myself even if I seem to hide from everyone. I'm so grateful and lucky to have found out about BTS if it wasn't for my sister, I wouldn't have been able to find something to cure my anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment