Pages

Sunday 15 December 2019

Setting Sail

Summer Learning Journey
Week 1 
Day 1- Explorers
Activity 1- Setting Sail

Image result for ocean voyage
1. A pack of water bottles because sometime in the day, it can get hot and sweaty. Overall water helps you have a healthy mindset and is helpful when you don't have energy.
2. Chocolate is another good food to help release your difficulties and pain.
3. Ice cream sandwiches because they're tasty and just make you happy while eating it.
4. If I'm not in the mood for water, I'll just drink fizzy since water doesn't really make me satisfied with the taste.
5. I'll take Hawaiian sweet rolls and eat it with my favourite fruits like pineapple, grapes, oranges and such other.
6.  If I'm really not in the best mood during the day and I feel like disappearing, I'll just take out my container full of strawberries dipped in chocolate.
7. I'd gladly bring with me pringles with sauce because everyone loves pringles some day in their life.
8. Cookies and biscuits is another way to help stress the pain out. Mostly I love my cookies and biscuits softened and melted but either way they're still delicious.
9. I'd bring ding dong chips if I really am feeling spicy and marvellous.
10. Lastly I'd bring rice with sugar in it because rice always fills me up and makes me feel happy and joyful inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment